How much of my prerequisite course work can I take at another university or community college?

You may transfer up to 70 credits from a community college and up to 90 credits from a 4-year university. Besides EMT (EDHS 202/203) and medical terminology (EDHS 115), other EMS-specific courses will not transfer.


BACK to Paramedic FAQs

BACK to Emergency Health Leadership Track